LAMPLIGHTERS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND RETURNS POLICY
Lamplighters generally ships materials 3 – 4 times a week during the year. We do not ship between Christmas and New Year’s.
What Can Be Returned:
- All Bible study books, training manuals, and pamphlets that are in original condition, i.e., no bends or breaks in covers, pages, bindings or markings of any kind in the content of the book, manual, etc.
- Errors in orders, whether Lamplighters shipped material in error, or if the customer made a mistake in the order, e.g., mistakenly ordering the wrong book or number of books.
When Do Items Need to be Returned By:
- Items should be returned within 30 days of receipt of the material.
Where to Return Items:
- Shipping Officer
771 NE Harding St. STE #250
Minneapolis, MN 55413
How to Return Items:
- Customers should first call or email the Shipping Officer before returning any material.Contact information:
Toll-free phone number: 1-800-507-9516
Local office phone number: 952-294-0822
At times, it may be better for all parties to discuss what the customer needs and how best to resolve the issue speedily and economically.
Credit for Returns:
- If material needs to be returned through no fault of the customer, return the items through USPS (using a trackable method of shipping) to the Shipping Officer at Lamplighters.
- Upon receiving the returned items, Lamplighters may:
- issue a credit to the customer account that may be used on future orders, or
- refund via check, or
- refund via credit to a credit card if the order was placed by credit card.
- If material needs to be returned through fault of the customer, return the items through USPS, using a trackable method of shipping to the Shipping Officer at Lamplighters.
- Postage will be the responsibility of the customer
Updated: December 2022